19 janvier 2006

Blackout...

Finally, I changed my ISP. My connexion is now more than 6 times faster ^^
The drawback is that I had to bear 1 week without internet.. well one week without nagging, maybe it was good.
Nothing special, that doomed partial exam was average, and the last one... The teacher went to eat, leaving the whole class alone in the room during the whole exam ! (that guy is thai... a french teacher would never do that, young french people are all criminals and would cheat). Well, wanna know if anyone cheated ? Hahaha.
That's it for today. Keep posting comments, especially tell me what you think about the pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Well,

That "class professor when out of the classroom" happened to me on my third year, on AI exam :) ..

The difference is that the guy brought some water bottles to us :)

24 janvier, 2006 21:01  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home