02 janvier 2006

Life is a long flight full of turbulences.

Here we go, I always thought I wouldn't create a blog, and finally I do. Don't know really why though...
Probably I just want to share my life and thoughts with my friends... Leave some trail of what happens these troubled months, when I don't even know what I'll be doing soon, when things won't go as planned, and when the plan B is actually way more troublesome than plan A.

Life is a long flight filled with turbulences. All we can do is try to avoid them, and buckle up when we can't. Better prepare your sickness bags.

Holidays are over, and I had to go back to France and leave things I love again (see picture above), until next time. Awesome, I love taking off at 23h30 on the 31st December, when the flight attendants are kind enough to give the 13 kids behind you in the plane a whole new year party gear (from the paperball blowpipe to the stupid cotillions, with that doomed stupid trumpet that would give Gandhi himself murder ideas... especially if he was 1m86 and in a microscopic economic class seat).
I have partial exams at the end of this week and didn't even start to work on it... I will post some of my holidays pics soon, when I have time to scan and edit them (my bday is 12 March if someone wants to offer me a digital reflex camera... I will be kind and send a postcard as thanks).