07 janvier 2006

A piece of paper.

Today I got that partial exam.
Well, the result will depend on the notation criterias. I guess I'm doomed ^^

The fun part is that I have another partial on monday....

What am I exactly doing here... I wonder sometimes.
I wanna go study abroad, one year in Thailand, one year in Japan, one in China or Korea, but I can't because I need a damn diploma, that piece of paper that states one's value.
Instead of talking several languages and discovering cultures, I have to stay here and get bored to death. Not exactly what I planned. Yay, life is full of surprises...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hey Pef, ex-choir singer,

This is life, man, gotta accept it.
A box of chocolates, that's what it is. Sometimes juicy, sometimes shitty...

Sometimes the choices are not ours to choose but that's somehow the beauty of it.

Some surprises in life are pleasant some (well, mostly) aren't.

Anyway, keep in mind (I'm also thrying to) that it's not the rosy goal in life that counts but the bushes you pass along the course of your existence that does ^_^

Friends are here for you to share your experience with...

08 janvier, 2006 10:03  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Sometimes you can get a damn piece of paper in Khaosan Rd. That's what most foreign teachers, who are currently teaching, in Thailand do.

10 janvier, 2006 10:35  
Blogger maabaa said...

Well, hopefully i'll get a real one ;)

17 janvier, 2006 07:14  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home